6 Ways to Get More Visitors Who Are Ready to Buy
When you have a website you need to drive traffic to your site. There are several techniques that can be used to get traffic. Here are some techniques used. 6 Ways to Get More Visitors Who Are Ready to Buy
1. Search engines and directories are used by internet users to find the information they want. When you submit your site with search engines and directories you add the exposure your site needs to to allow people to find your site. The practice of adding your site to a location that provides your URL for results generates traffic. You need to make your website fit the needs of internet users with keywords, Meta tags, and relevant images to attract traffic based on their search terms.
2. Directories Pay per click attracts traffic to your site as you advertise and users click on your ad. Use services like Overture.com and Google AdWords bids on ads. In these ads, use a special term to describe your business or site in some detailed descriptive words.
3. Publish your own ezine with interesting facts and information about your website and business. You can include promotions, discounts, and surveys to attract traffic to your site. Most ezine articles allow authors to enter their URLs and links into articles. Additional information allows users to click on links to be directed to the website.
4. Publish articles on other sites with relevant products and services. Include a link to your site in your signature also at the end of the article. Make an interesting title to make readers want to click on your article. Add a hook in the article to really grab their attention.
5. Advertise in ezines with banner ads aimed at your target audience. Run ads at least three times to get traffic. To increase your exposure, advertise about seven times so your audience sees your ad more. Add a tracking system to your ads so you know the number of clicks, where the traffic came from, when they clicked your ad, and to see how the ad works or where you may need to modify the ad content.
6. Place ads on other websites. Research sites that are relevant to your business and products. Contact the site about adding ads to their site. Usually they allow you to place ads especially if you offer link exchanges (your links on their sites and their links on your site.) 6 Ways to Get More Visitors Who Are Ready to Buy